Sunday, August 29, 2010

September challenge is here!...



At MOVE To be Fit...September will offer a new month of activities, and we'll change up the pace a little by splitting-up the 10 minutes throughout the day! Daily activities...

Q.: How do I follow or post comment for the September challenge?

A.: Each activity will be posted the day before on the fan page wall and event page so that everyone is doing the same thing ("MOVEment") along with workouts already planned for the day. "Comment" on the activity post daily on the fan page wall or event from each participant is REQUIRED for prize eligibility... for fun, accountability, and sharing in community about your accomplishment, trails and for support about barriers you may be facing.

GRAND PRIZE: tulees September Sportswear Shopping Spree!


CORPORATE SPONSOR: tulees


REQUIREMENTS: Complete all 30 "MOVE September 2010 Challenge" activities, post to THIS EVENT WALL or FAN PAGE WALL with daily "Comments" beneath the daily activity post.

September Activities...in detail.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marlia,

    I have found your blog via Chicisimo and it has been a pleasant surprise. Recently I have been trying to motivate myself to be more physically active and what could be a better companion to encourage me than your blog. :)

    I hope we can stay in touch. I feel like I'll learn a lot here.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    P.S: I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. Visit http://tashrin.blogspot.com/2010/09/thank-you-my-readers.html to enter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trishna,

    Wow! I'm humbled that you are sharing your need for community when it comes to staying physical active. Since I started working out regularly in February 2009, I realized that the companionship and encouragement these past few months have helped me maintain a high level of consistency. That's the primary purpose of all the work that goes into this blog and Facebook. If you haven't yet, be sure to click "Attend" at MOVE September 2010 Challenge and join in the daily activities.

    I would love for you to do a give-away for tulees fashions! Let's talk on email soon about all the details. The designer is excited about promoting her pieces from fall/winter '10 collection, and soon to be the spring '11.

    I'm proud of you for your efforts and recognizing the vital role that fitness plays in looking, feeling, and maintaining your youth and vitality!

    Marlina

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 post! I like ur post!!!

    xoxo

    www.ohmyvogue-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Henar! I just saw your comment. I'm still somewhat new to blogging and need to check my comments more often. I surfed your fashionista blog...Wow! I am working on the MOVE December 2010 Challenge. I hope you can join us! Marlina

    ReplyDelete